You might be experiencing issues with your Internet OR issues with ‘My Library’. Use the appropriate ways below to troubleshoot your issues.
Check your internet connection
If the Cineplex Store is not working, you may be experiencing internet issues, a problem with your device or app, or an issue with your Cineplex account.
Frequent buffering or loading, problems starting the Cineplex Store app or issues playing a movie generally indicate a slow or interrupted internet connection.
Please check your connection, try to open another app or webpage that uses the internet.
IF YOUR INTERNET IS WORKING
- Close and re-open the Cineplex Store app
- Restart your device
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Cineplex app on your TV or mobile phone/device. Update steps for SAMSUNG TV or ROKU
- If the steps above didn’t solve the issue, scroll down to Check ‘MY LIBRARY’ section below.
IF YOUR INTERNET IS NOT WORKING
- Restart your router and modem
- Contact your Internet provider
Check 'MY LIBRARY'
If your movie is not playing, check if it’s still available in 'My Library'.
- Visit CINEPLEX STORE website
- LOG IN to your account
- Click MY LIBRARY on the top navigation
Check the movie you are trying to play in ‘My Library’
IS IT A PRE-ORDER?
When you pre-order a movie it will be in your library and you'll be able to watch it as soon as it's released. We usually don't have the exact release dates upfront, but you'll receive an e-mail when the movie is available to watch.
IS IT A RENTAL?
If your movie still does not appear in 'My Library' the rental may have expired, try to refresh the page. Rentals expire 48 hours from the moment you start watching them, or after 30 days before hitting play.
OTHERWISE, in the following cases:
- The rental hasn’t expired
- You bought the movie
- The movie is not showing in ‘My Library’
Please CONTACT US and mention the steps you've already taken.