Our company participates in the Access 2 Entertainment Card Program, which is administered by Easter Seals. The card enables persons with a disability who require a support person when visiting a Cineplex theatre, a free admission for their support person attending the movie with them. The cardholder pays regular admission. For more information on the Access 2 Entertainment Card Program, please visit www.access2card.com.
Articles in this section
- Do you Offer Discounts for Persons with Disabilities?
- Terms & Conditions for Access 2
- Where Can I Get More Information About the Access 2 Program?
- Can I use Access 2 Card for Advanced Tickets?
- Who Should I Contact if I Have a Problem With my Acces 2 Card?
- Can I Use the Access 2 Card to Attend Movies in IMAX, UltraAVX, or Front Row Centre Events (Such as the Met Opera)?
- Can the Access 2 Card Be Used With Cineplex Passes, Vouchers, and SCENE points?
- Can I Use the Access 2 Card to Purchase My Ticket Online?
- Does Cineplex Entertainment Charge a Fee For the Support Person?
- Does Cineplex Participate in the Access 2 Program?