No, there is no need to print your tickets! You can head straight in to the ticket taker at the podium and present the eTicket received via email on your mobile device. There is no need to print in advance nor stand in line at the theatre to print a ticket for admittance.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase tickets online?
- 3rd Party Subscription Services
- Can I use vouchers, promo code, admit ones and certificates to purchase tickets online?
- Do I need to create a Cineplex account to buy tickets online?
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- How do I resend my online tickets?
- I have noticed some changes to my online tickets. Will I still be able to print them at home to bring to the theatre?
- I'm unable to print my online tickets. What should I do?
- My online tickets have been sent to the wrong email address. What can I do?
- When will I get my tickets?