- Stay focused on the movie and be prepared for sudden special effects.
- Sit upright and keep your feel on the footrest.
- Ensure that your belongings will not fall, spill, leak, blow away or stain. Items that are not properly secured may directly interfere with the 4DX special effects.
- Remain seated at all times unless you are getting up to leave the auditorium.
- Keep liquids in a covered cup and avoid consuming during the special effects.
- Use caution when drinking hot beverages.
- Get out of your seat unless you are leaving the auditorium.
- Get close to the special effects units, especially the blowers or jets.
- Bring valuables into the auditorium. If you choose to bring personal property into the auditorium, please adequately secure and protect your property. Personal belongings must not be stored in the space between the seats or obstruct the aisles.
- Put your arms or legs in between the seats.
- Stand on the footrests and using caution when getting on or off the 4DX motion chairs.
- Sit your child on your lap. All children must be seated next to their accompanying guardian.