Yes. The Access 2 Card will be accepted for 4DX movies. However, please remember that 4DX features reserved seating. To ensure that you are able to sit next to your support person, we suggest you purchase your tickets well in advance by purchasing two tickets either through Cineplex.com or at the theatre box office. On the day of the film, you will be issued a refund for the ticket for your support person when you show your Access 2 Card at the box office.
Articles in this section
- Are 4DX Movies Available In Closed Caption (CC), Described Video (DS) And Assisted Listening (ALD)?
- Are Children Allowed?
- Are There Any Restrictions On Who Can See A Movie In 4DX?
- Can I Bring Food And Drink Into The Auditorium?
- Can I Reserve Seating?
- Can I Use My Access 2 Card For 4DX Movies?
- Do I Have To Wear 3d Glasses For A 4DX Film?
- Do’s And Don’ts Of The 4DX Experience.
- How Do I Purchase Tickets Online?
- How Many Scene Points Do I Earn And Burn For 4DX Films?