A guest that is blind or visually impaired may not know to close their eyes if they are not aware of an upcoming environmental effect. If this is a concern, guests may wish to turn off the water environmental effect or wear glasses to prevent water or other environmental effects from getting in their eyes. If you don’t have glasses with you, please ask for a pair of 3D glasses to protect your eyes.
Articles in this section
- Are 4DX Movies Available In Closed Caption (CC), Described Video (DS) And Assisted Listening (ALD)?
- Are Children Allowed?
- Are There Any Restrictions On Who Can See A Movie In 4DX?
- Can I Bring Food And Drink Into The Auditorium?
- Can I Reserve Seating?
- Can I Use My Access 2 Card For 4DX Movies?
- Do I Have To Wear 3d Glasses For A 4DX Film?
- Do’s And Don’ts Of The 4DX Experience.
- How Do I Purchase Tickets Online?
- How Many Scene Points Do I Earn And Burn For 4DX Films?