It is up to each guest to decide whether they feel the 4DX experience is suitable for them. Depending on your disability, you may be affected by the motion and/or environmental effects. For your comfort and safety, please read the Safety Warning and Release located at Link to 4DX Page carefully to avoid exposing yourself to unnecessary risk, potential injury, or other undesired consequences.
Articles in this section
- Are 4DX Movies Available In Closed Caption (CC), Described Video (DS) And Assisted Listening (ALD)?
- Are Children Allowed?
- Are There Any Restrictions On Who Can See A Movie In 4DX?
- Can I Bring Food And Drink Into The Auditorium?
- Can I Reserve Seating?
- Can I Use My Access 2 Card For 4DX Movies?
- Do I Have To Wear 3d Glasses For A 4DX Film?
- Do’s And Don’ts Of The 4DX Experience.
- How Do I Purchase Tickets Online?
- How Many Scene Points Do I Earn And Burn For 4DX Films?