Yes, if they are taller than the minimum height of 3’4” (102 cm) tall. Children must be seated in their own 4DX seat and not on anyone’s lap. Use of booster seats is not permitted. Children between the age of 4 and 7 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Articles in this section
- Is 4DX Wheelchair Accessible with Space For a Wheelchair?
- What Is 4DX?
- What movies are playing in 4DX?
- Do I have to wear 3D glasses for a 4DX film?
- Do’s and Don’ts of 4DX.
- Can I bring food & drinks into 4DX?
- Will 4DX Damage My Clothing?
- Are there any restrictions on who can see a 4DX movie?
- Are children allowed to attend 4DX movies?