No, only the recipient will be able to access their E-Gift Card, or see the amount on the card.
Articles in this section
- Can I Redeem SCENE Points to Purchase My E-Gift Card?
- How Do I Use My E-Gift Card?
- How Soon Will My E-Gift Card Get Delivered?
- I Delivered an E-Gift Card to My Friend's Facebook Wall, Why Can't I View It?
- Is an E-Gift Card On Facebook Useable by People Other Than the Intended Recipient?
- Is It Possible For Someone Living Outside of Canada to Purchase Gift Cards For Friends & Family Living in Canada?
- What Are E-Gift Cards?
- What If My E-Gift Card Has Been Damages, Lost, or Stolen?