We understand that there are a lot of special dietary needs within the autism community. If you or your child has a strict meal plan, we’re more than happy to accommodate and allow outside food where required. Our concession stands will also be operational during these screenings, and we’re making sure to have items like juice, water and other diet-friendly options available.
Articles in this section
- Can I Still Use My Access 2 Card?
- Why Aren't Sensory Friendly Screenings Available at All Locations?
- Why Has Cineplex Focused Just on Autism? What About People With Other Disabilities, Who Also Have Special Needs?
- Will All Films Selected For Screenings Be Kids Movies?
- Will People With Dietary Restrictions Be Allowed to Bring Their Own Food?
- Will Sensory Friendly Screenings Come to My Local Cineplex Theatre?