While the program was developed in concert with Autism Speaks, these screenings are open to anyone for whom the environment is suitable. For example, children with other neurodevelopmental disorders. The goal of this program was to create a welcoming and lower-sensory environment – one we expect will have appeal to families dealing with a broad range of disorders and disabilities.
Articles in this section
- Can I Still Use My Access 2 Card?
- Why Aren't Sensory Friendly Screenings Available at All Locations?
- Why Has Cineplex Focused Just on Autism? What About People With Other Disabilities, Who Also Have Special Needs?
- Will All Films Selected For Screenings Be Kids Movies?
- Will People With Dietary Restrictions Be Allowed to Bring Their Own Food?
- Will Sensory Friendly Screenings Come to My Local Cineplex Theatre?