The label “DS” refers to Described Services, where guest who are blind or visually impaired may use small hand held unit and plug-in headset to listen to the descriptive narrative of the film. For more information about Described Services, please visit www.cineplex.com/Theatres/described-services.
Articles in this section
- Am I Limited to Where I Can Sit if I am Using Either Captiview or Fidelio?
- Can I Bring My Own Headphones For Use With the Fidelio System?
- Do I Have to Pay to Use the Captiview or Fidelio Systems?
- Do You Offer Captioning and Described Services on All Films?
- Do You Offer Captiview and Fidelio in English and French?
- Does Captiview and Fidelio Work With 3D Movies?
- Does Cineplex Offer Captioning and Described Video Services?
- Is Closed Captioning (CC) Available in All Languages?
- What Does "CC" Mean?
- What Does "DS" Mean?