Fidelio is a system that provides descriptive narration for guests that are blind or visually impaired. Descriptive narration describes the onscreen visual elements in a movie between scenes that contain dialogue between actors. For example, it may describe what the actors are wearing, onscreen action or facial expressions that may be key to the plot. The system consists of a small handheld receiver and headphones. For a list of theatres that offer this service or for additional information about Fidelio, please visit www.cineplex.com/Theatres/described-services.
Articles in this section
- Am I Limited to Where I Can Sit if I am Using Either Captiview or Fidelio?
- Can I Bring My Own Headphones For Use With the Fidelio System?
- Do I Have to Pay to Use the Captiview or Fidelio Systems?
- Do You Offer Captioning and Described Services on All Films?
- Do You Offer Captiview and Fidelio in English and French?
- Does Captiview and Fidelio Work With 3D Movies?
- Does Cineplex Offer Captioning and Described Video Services?
- What Does "CC" Mean?
- What Does "DS" Mean?
- What is Captiview?