CaptiView is a closed captioning viewing system, created by Doremi Cinema. The system consists of a small captioning display unit with a flexible support arm that fits into the theatre seat’s cup holder. The easy-to-read display comes with a privacy visor so other guests cannot see the captions. For a list of theatres that offer this service or for additional information about CaptiView, please visit www.cineplex.com/Theatres/ClosedCaption.
Articles in this section
- Am I Limited to Where I Can Sit if I am Using Either Captiview or Fidelio?
- Can I Bring My Own Headphones For Use With the Fidelio System?
- Do I Have to Pay to Use the Captiview or Fidelio Systems?
- Do You Offer Captioning and Described Services on All Films?
- Do You Offer Captiview and Fidelio in English and French?
- Does Captiview and Fidelio Work With 3D Movies?
- Does Cineplex Offer Captioning and Described Video Services?
- Is Closed Captioning (CC) Available in All Languages?
- What Does "CC" Mean?
- What Does "DS" Mean?