Yes. Both CaptiView and Fidelio can be used in English or French, provided that the studio or distributor provides us with either captioning or descriptive narration in both languages. If the film you are watching is in French and French captioning or descriptive narration is available, the service will be offered in French. If the film is in English and captioning or descriptive narration is available, the service will be offered in English.
Articles in this section
- Am I Limited to Where I Can Sit if I am Using Either Captiview or Fidelio?
- Can I Bring My Own Headphones For Use With the Fidelio System?
- Do I Have to Pay to Use the Captiview or Fidelio Systems?
- Do You Offer Captioning and Described Services on All Films?
- Do You Offer Captiview and Fidelio in English and French?
- Does Captiview and Fidelio Work With 3D Movies?
- Does Cineplex Offer Captioning and Described Video Services?
- What Does "CC" Mean?
- What Does "DS" Mean?
- What is Captiview?