Cineplex can only provide these services if the studio or distributor releases the film or content with captioning and/or described content. The vast majority of first run films today are available with both captioning and described content. However, there may be instances in which either captioning or described content is not available at the time the film is released In addition, CaptiView and Fidelio are not available for most event cinema programs such as the Met Opera, the Classic Film series, live concerts and events, television programming, and other event cinema programming content.
Articles in this section
- Am I Limited to Where I Can Sit if I am Using Either Captiview or Fidelio?
- Can I Bring My Own Headphones For Use With the Fidelio System?
- Do I Have to Pay to Use the Captiview or Fidelio Systems?
- Do You Offer Captioning and Described Services on All Films?
- Do You Offer Captiview and Fidelio in English and French?
- Does Captiview and Fidelio Work With 3D Movies?
- Does Cineplex Offer Captioning and Described Video Services?
- What Does "CC" Mean?
- What Does "DS" Mean?
- What is Captiview?