Yes. Cineplex is proud to be a founding partner of the Access 2 program, which enables persons with a disability to receive a free admission for their support person at movie theatres across Canada.
Articles in this section
- Do you Offer Discounts for Persons with Disabilities?
- Terms & Conditions for Access 2
- Where Can I Get More Information About the Access 2 Program?
- Can I use Access 2 Card for Advanced Tickets?
- Who Should I Contact if I Have a Problem With my Acces 2 Card?
- Can I Use the Access 2 Card to Attend Movies in IMAX, UltraAVX, or Front Row Centre Events (Such as the Met Opera)?
- Can the Access 2 Card Be Used With Cineplex Passes, Vouchers, and SCENE points?
- Can I Use the Access 2 Card to Purchase My Ticket Online?
- Does Cineplex Entertainment Charge a Fee For the Support Person?
- Does Cineplex Participate in the Access 2 Program?