No. While the person with a disability is required to pay the regular price of admission, their support person is permitted to accompany him/her without charge when the Access 2 Card is presented at the time the tickets are purchased.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer discounts for persons with disabilities?
- Terms & Conditions for Access 2
- Where can I get more information about the Access 2 Program?
- Can I use my Access 2 Card for advanced tickets?
- Who should I contact if I have a problem with my Access 2 Card?
- Which types of movies can I use the Access 2 Card towards?
- Can the Access 2 Card be used with Cineplex passes, vouchers, and SCENE points?
- Can I use the Access 2 Card to purchase ticket online?
- Does Cineplex charge a fee for support persons?
- Does Cineplex participate in the Access 2 Program?