No. While the person with a disability is required to pay the regular price of admission, the support person is permitted to accompany him/her without charge when the Access 2 Card is presented at the time the tickets are purchased.
Articles in this section
- Terms & Conditions for Access 2
- Who Should I Contact if I Have a Problem With my Acces 2 Card?
- Where Can I Get More Information About the Access 2 Program?
- Can I Use the Access 2 Card to Attend Movies in IMAX, UltraAVX, or Front Row Centre Events (Such as the Met Opera)?
- Can the Access 2 Card Be Used With Cineplex Passes, Vouchers, and SCENE points?
- Can I Use the Access 2 Card to Purchase My Ticket Online?
- Does Cineplex Entertainment Charge a Fee For the Support Person?
- Does Cineplex Participate in the Access 2 Program?