To buy tickets online, please follow the below steps:
- Visit www.cineplex.com
- On the home page, you will see the widget.
- If you search by theatre, you may do so by entering in your city or preferred theatre. If you are a Cineplex Connect Member and sign in, your preferred theatres will appear first:
- You may also search by film title if there is a specific film you wish to watch:
- To be able to find showtimes, you will need to fill in all 3 categories (Theatre location, Film Title, and Date; or Film Title, Theatre location, and Date), once the final category if filled in the showtimes will appear automatically:
- Find the showtime you wish to attend and click on the time.
- Once you click on the showtime, you will be taken to the ticket purchasing process.
- You will shown the showtime information you selected:
- You will also see the option to login to your Cineplex Connect account, Sign up for a Cineplex Connect account, or go forward without entering your SCENE card, please note that some locations require you to have a Cineplex Connect account when purchasing online tickets:
- If you do not have a Connect account, or do not wish to sign up for one, but you still wish to use your SCENE card, just scroll further down to enter in your card number and the First and Last Name that appears on the SCENE card, you will also have the option of adding 2 additional cards to the purchase:
- Once you click on proceed, you will be taken to the page that allows you to enter any promotional codes you may have (please note, this is not where you enter your Gift Card number yet). As well, you will see the tickets types that are available to purchase. If you have enough SCENE points, the option will appear automatically on the screen:
Please note that all admission prices listed on the page include tax already.
- If you have selected a reserved seating auditorium, you will be taken to the seat selection page. If you have purchased tickets for an auditorium that has D-Box, you will have the option to upgrade your seats, you can click proceed if you wish to have the auditorium's regular seats.
Seats that are available will be in blue, the dark blue indicating regular type seats, and the light blue indicating Companion and Accessible seats. If a seat is occupied, it will show in grey, and you will be unable to select the seat. To be able to see all available seats, please be sure to scroll the map from side to side.
PLEASE NOTE: The system will not allow you to leave 1 seat open between you and another seat, or between your selected seat and the aisles.
- Once you have selected your ticket and/or your seats and click proceed, you will be taken to the Confirm Order page. Here you will see the showtime information:
The Ticket Information (Ticket type selected, and if applicable, the seat selected):
Here you will be able to enter in your Gift Card Number and PIN: