To buy tickets online, please follow the steps below:
- Visit www.cineplex.com
- On the home page, you will see the "Tickets" widget
- Search by either Theatre or Movie and fill in the remaining fields with the available options. Once you've entered all the info, available showtimes will populate automatically.
- Click on the showtime you wish to attend
- A Cineplex account is required to complete the purchase. You will see the option to login or Sign up for a Cineplex account. If you are already logged in, you will skip this step.
- Review the showtime information; if you wish to make changes, click "Change showtime". If all info is correct, enter any promotional codes you may have and/or select the tickets type and quantity desired. If you have enough SCENE points for a free movie, the option will appear automatically:
Please note that all admission prices listed on the page include tax already.
- If you have selected a reserved seating performance, choose your preferred seat. If your showtime offers D-Box, you will have the option to upgrade your seats. Click "proceed" if you don't want to upgrade.
Seats that are available will be in blue, the dark blue indicating regular type seats, and the light blue indicating Companion and Accessible seats. If a seat is occupied, it will show in grey, and you will be unable to select the seat. To be able to see all available seats, please be sure to scroll the map from side to side.
PLEASE NOTE: The system will not allow you to leave 1 seat open between you and another seat, or between your selected seat and the aisles.
- Once you have selected your ticket and/or your seats and click proceed, you will be taken to the Confirm Order page. Here you will see the showtime information:
The Ticket Information (Ticket type selected, and if applicable, the seat selected):
Here you will be able to enter in your Gift Card Number and PIN:
Next, you will be asked to enter in your email address, and confirm it. If you have signed into Cineplex Connect, this information will be filled in automatically. As well, you will be asked if you wish to pick up your tickets using your Mobile (This provides a barcode that can be scanned at either the Mobile Pick Up, the Ticket kiosks, or Box Office to print your ticket), or to print your tickets at home:
Beneath the Delivery Method, you will have the option to donate to our corporate charity, WE:
Afterwards, you will be asked to review the details of the purchase, and agree to our Terms & Conditions for online ticket purchases (Purchases are non-refundable.) :
- Once the information has been entered, and agreed to, the Proceed button will highlight and you will then be taken to the payment option page.
For enhanced security our site participates in the Verified by Visa™ and MasterCard SecureCode™ payer authentication programs. Your credit card may be eligible or already enrolled in one of these programs, and your Credit Card Issuer may prompt you for your payer authentication password to complete your purchase. Any charges for this transaction will appear on your statement from cineplex.com. If your order includes only SCENE redemptions you will not be prompted for any payment.
- Once the payment is completed, you will be shown a confirmation, and you will receive an email with your tickets, or booking confirmation in an attached PDF file.