If the Cineplex Store is not working, you may be experiencing internet issues, a problem with your device or app, or an issue with your Cineplex account.
Troubleshoot internet connection issues
Frequent buffering or loading, problems starting the Cineplex Store app or issues playing a movie generally indicate a slow or interrupted internet connection. To address the issue try the following steps:
- Reload the page or app
- Try an alternative web browser, and close other browsers, tabs and applications
- Try restarting your modem or router
Troubleshoot your device or app
If your internet is functioning well, it might be an issue in your device or app.
- Close and re-open the Cineplex Store app
- Restart your device
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Cineplex app on your TV or mobile
Steps to update available for the following devices: Samsung TV, Roku
Troubleshoot your Cineplex account
If your movie is not playing try checking if it’s still available in My Library.
- Visit Cineplex Store website
- LOG IN to your account
- Click MY LIBRARY on the top navigation
if your movie does not appear in My Library it could be a rental has expired. Movies expire 48 hours after clicking play, or after 30 days before clicking play.
Still experiencing issues?
If you’ve tried the steps above and are still experiencing issues please contact us.