Yes, you need to be at that specific theatre on the date and time of the event. You are not required to live in that city but you must be able to travel there for the competition.
Articles in this section
- How do you register to play?
- How old do you have to be to register to play or participate in the tournament?
- What should a participant do if they are having technical difficulties?
- What is the structure of the tournament?
- What is the cost of participating?
- What is the cost for watching? How old do I have to be in order to purchase spectator tickets?
- I’ve lost the my Regional Bracket. What do I do now?
- Do we need to be in the city that the Regional Qualifier is based in?