Make sure you take screenshot of the important moments during gameplay (leaderboards, final scores, etc). When you submit your score to WorldGaming.com include these screenshots and the WorldGaming team will review the scores and the issues that you experienced. They can be contacted at: email@example.com
Articles in this section
- How do you register to play?
- How old do you have to be to register to play or participate in the tournament?
- What should a participant do if they are having technical difficulties?
- What is the structure of the tournament?
- What is the cost of participating?
- What is the cost for watching? How old do I have to be in order to purchase spectator tickets?
- I’ve lost the my Regional Bracket. What do I do now?
- Do we need to be in the city that the Regional Qualifier is based in?