Yes. If you've rented an HD movie, playback on Chromecast will be in HD, even if your phone isn't capable of HD playback.
Articles in this section
- When will a movie be available to purchase at the Cineplex Store?
- How do I manage devices in my Cineplex Store account?
- Does the Cineplex Store have movies available in French?
- Which movies are available for 99 cents, and when are they updated?
- How do I update the Cineplex channel/app on my Roku?
- How do I update the Cineplex app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- What is the Cineplex Store?
- What devices do you support?
- How do I sign up?
- How long do rentals last?