Yes. If you've rented an HD movie, playback on Chromecast will be in HD, even if your phone isn't capable of HD playback.
Articles in this section
- How do I update the Cineplex app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- What is the Cineplex Store?
- What devices do you support?
- How do I sign up?
- How long do rentals last?
- How do I rent or buy from the Cineplex Store?
- Can I view movies in HD using Chromecast?
- What is casting?
- What’s the difference between HD and SD?
- Is closed captioning availble?