You must uninstall Microsoft Silverlight from your Mac or Windows PC and then Sign In to your Cineplex Store account. Select any title and click Watch. You will be prompted to install Microsoft Silverlight and the video player again.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I download or make purchasers through Cineplex Store app on my XBOX 360?
- How do I log in to the Cineplex Store?
- I’m a Best Buy / Geek Squad customer and my PIN doesn’t work / your website says it is invalid.
- Why won’t my movie play?
- My movie seems slow and choppy.
- Why can't I search or browse on my iOS app? I only see a black screen.
- I'm getting low volume on my Samsung TV.
- I can't purchase on my Smart TV.
- My Cineplex Download Manager has an error that I must reinstall my video player. What do I do?
- My web browser is saying my system is not compatible.