You must uninstall Microsoft Silverlight from your Mac or Windows PC and then Sign In to your Cineplex Store account. Select any title and click Watch. You will be prompted to install Microsoft Silverlight and the video player again.
Articles in this section
- My movie won't play
- My movie seems slow and choppy.
- Why can't I search or browse on my iOS app? I only see a black screen.
- I'm getting low volume on my Samsung TV.
- I can't purchase on my Smart TV.
- My Cineplex Download Manager has an error that I must reinstall my video player. What do I do?
- I receive an error when I try to download a movie in HD on my computer.
- My web browser is saying my system is not compatible.
- I received a Device Registration Error. What do I do?