If you purchased your theatre ticket online at Cineplex.com, a copy of your admission ticket has been saved to your Cineplex account. Visit Cineplex.com and click on "LOG IN" to access your account. Once logged in, select "Manage Profile" and click on Ticket Order History. You should now see an option to "UPGRADE TO SUPERTICKET" (applicable titles only). Note, the upgrade option will only be made available for 48 hours after showtime.
Articles in this section
- I didn't keep my theatrical ticket but I still want to upgrade to a SuperTicket. What should I do?
- I lost my SuperTicket Digital Download Voucher. What should I do?
- After I redeem a SuperTicket, where can I find my digital copy?
- What SuperTickets are currently available?
- What is "Redeem a SuperTicket"?
- What is "Upgrade to a SuperTicket"?
- How do I get a SuperTicket?
- What is a SuperTicket?