The Cineplex Store allows up to 5 devices connected to your account at one time. If you exceed this amount, a Device Registration Error will occur. You will need to disconnect one of your devices by signing into your Cineplex Store account, and clicking on Devices.
Articles in this section
- My movie won't play
- My movie seems slow and choppy.
- Why can't I search or browse on my iOS app? I only see a black screen.
- I'm getting low volume on my Samsung TV.
- I can't purchase on my Smart TV.
- My Cineplex Download Manager has an error that I must reinstall my video player. What do I do?
- I receive an error when I try to download a movie in HD on my computer.
- My web browser is saying my system is not compatible.
- I received a Device Registration Error. What do I do?