You can Pre-Order digital copies of SD and HD movies from the Cineplex Store prior to the public release date. Once the movie is released to home video, the digital copy will be made available to you through your Cineplex Store account. Don't worry, you will receive an email from the Cineplex Store as soon as your digital movie is ready to watch. From within My Content, select your movie and start watching online or on one of our Supported Devices.
Articles in this section
- What is the Cineplex Store?
- What devices do you support?
- How do I sign up?
- How long do rentals last?
- How do I rent or buy from the Cineplex Store?
- Can I view movies in HD using Chromecast?
- What is casting?
- What’s the difference between HD and SD?
- Is closed captioning availble?
- What do the movie ratings mean?