When you rent a movie from the Cineplex Store, it will be available to you for 30 days, unwatched. Once you press play, you have access to the movie for 48 hours and can watch it as many times as you want within that time frame. You rental will expire at the end of the 48 hour watch period, or at the end of 30 days if it remains unwatched.
Articles in this section
- What is the Cineplex Store?
- What devices do you support?
- How do I sign up?
- How long do rentals last?
- How do I rent or buy from the Cineplex Store?
- Can I view movies in HD using Chromecast?
- What is casting?
- What’s the difference between HD and SD?
- Is closed captioning availble?
- What do the movie ratings mean?