Cineplex Store movies are available in two video formats, including Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). High Definition (HD) movies offer higher quality video and a better overall viewing experience. Standard Definition (SD) movies don't offer the same quality as HD but will download and stream using less data (bandwidth) than HD movies.
Articles in this section
- When will a movie be available to purchase at the Cineplex Store?
- How do I manage devices in my Cineplex Store account?
- Does the Cineplex Store have movies available in French?
- Which movies are available for 99 cents, and when are they updated?
- How do I update the Cineplex channel/app on my Roku?
- How do I update the Cineplex app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- What is the Cineplex Store?
- What devices do you support?
- How do I sign up?
- How long do rentals last?