Cineplex Store movies are available in two video formats, including Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). High Definition (HD) movies offer higher quality video and a better overall viewing experience. Standard Definition (SD) movies don't offer the same quality as HD but will download and stream using less data (bandwidth) than HD movies.
Articles in this section
- How do I update the Cineplex app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- What is the Cineplex Store?
- What devices do you support?
- How do I sign up?
- How long do rentals last?
- How do I rent or buy from the Cineplex Store?
- Can I view movies in HD using Chromecast?
- What is casting?
- What’s the difference between HD and SD?
- Is closed captioning availble?